Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Meetings and Rain

It's been raining on and off all day and I cant decide whether I should get an umbrella or a mac-thing. So everything will be damp til then.

Meetings and planning - that's been the last two days in a nutshell.

I had a meeting with Ayi, Matthews and Moshe yesterday. Matthews and Moshe are two photographers who Ayi hooked me up with. They will be working as support facilitators on the project helping the group create their digital stories. Very exciting to make these connections between people. It'll also be fun working with people with so much creativity and energy.

And today I'm hoping to meet mike the Reuters photographer who is keen to participate in the project as well - running a workshop hopefully.

And lots of planning - workshops for this week, the schedule for the next few weeks.....

No comments: